Saturday, September 09, 2006

Meiko Kaji

If you're wondering what happened to the last post I got a few complaints on posting the Red Queen soundtrack so I decided to take it down. Not really complaints of the "you suck, we hate you" variety, but actual valid complaints. The site I saw it on sale at was down to 1 copy in stock, but it's apparently a newer release. Sorry to anyone who planned to stop back by later on to get it.

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Okay, to make up for it I'm posting this Meiko Kaji album, but I'm not entirely sure what all is on it, being that it's not in English and I couldn't even seem to find this cover picture anywhere. When I got it the listing mentioned Uramibushi, Flower of Carnage, and Alley Cat, but the other tracks are just numbered. It was listed as Meiko Kaji - Lady Snowblood, but I know Alley Cat was. I hate posting something I don't have any solid info on, makes me look a bit like a dumbass, but the music here is really good so I wanted to share anyway. So anyone out there who knows more, I would appreciate any help. Of course so far the few times I've needed help you guys have been really quick with helping me out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There appears to be a missing track (track 1) but thanks anyhow! I love Kaji's work.

Anonymous said...

Can't help, but thanks a bunch for this !

phelpster said...

Yeah, I noticed there is no Track 1, but since I wasn't sure what all was on it I thought maybe one of the three with actual titles could've been track 1. Glad you guys are enjoying it still.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVELY - but on the version I downloaded, it appears that "Flower of Carnage" cuts out at 3:29 - in mid-sentence. Could you re-up the full version?

Thanks for all the great stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm really digging these old-school Japansploitation soundtracks. Thanks a lot.

mr.T said...

go this of you a while back , cheers great album, do you have anyothers , really need that ginza butterfly song.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just came along looking for some Meiko Kaji stuff. Glad to see this post first, I had to figure out that it was deleted at rapidshare. Is there a way to re-upload it or another opportunity to get a glimpse at this material?
I really would appreciate an answer to mateohamburg@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot in advance!
Mateo

phelpster said...

Hi, I just put that one back up for you, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks a lot! I'm really glad you could manage that. And it's great! Especially #7 might grow a very favourite. Now I have to ask a friend of mine who learns Japanese to give me an idea of the lyrics ...
Thank you again,
Mateo

Anonymous said...

Thanks Again,I Lost My First Edition now im downloading againg..Thank You So Much!




Augusto.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails