Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead. A Romantic Comedy. I think.

The time is almost upon us. Troma's zombiefied chicken-people musical epic is finally almost just about ready to be released. At least I think so. Maybe sometime in December, I heard about this thing over a year ago. Anyway after watching the trailer I can say it looks exactly like you would think a movie called Poultrygeist would look. If nothing else, that is a damn fine title. Either way, I thought this little banner was fun:

Support POULTRYGEIST! The Latest Theatrical Release from Troma Entertainment Studios!

Please note, this is just a quick filler post until today's music uploads. But until then click on the link above...if you dare! Also, it might be fun to check the archives here and see how many times I've made that same basic "...if you dare!" joke since I started. You might be suprised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to be there for the world premier of the music video for Poultrygeist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails