Friday, February 23, 2007

Aqua Teen : The Poster


I just came across the poster for the Aqua Teen movie that comes out soon. Incredibly poorly title as Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theatres. You see, it's funny because Colon is part of the title, even though it doesn't fit in there at all. Anyway, from what I've actually seen this should be pretty funny, I'm hoping it's more in the grand old "I'm gonna fart blood over here" tradition and features less "Dog on Carl action" type humor. Either way, this poster was too incredible for me not post. Click on the image to revel in the glorious detail.

1 comment:

Lethal Brian said...

Indeed, that poster is awesome 2themax. I want the song from the webpage! Check it out here: http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/movie/indexHB.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails