Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stelvio Cipriani - Incubo sulla città contaminata



To celebrate the 200,000th visit, I've got some more Stelvio to put up. This is the limited edition (Limited to 1,000 copies) soundtrack from Incubo sulla città contaminata (Nightmare City), which was a major influence on the Planet Terror segment of Grindhouse. In addition to to being known under the most commonly used title of Nightmare City, there are several other great titles it's known by, such as City of the Walking Dead, Nightmare, and my personal favorite Invasion By The Toxic Zombies.

1. L'attesa
2. Metropolis
3. Agguato
4. Incubo
5. Sustain
6. Sustain 2
7. I'll Find My Way To You
Composed by Shaper-Cipriani and performed by Grace Jones
8. Una notte pericolosa
9. Una notte pericolosa
10. Una citta deserta
11. Solitude
12. Masquerade
13. Metropolis 2
14. L'attesa 2
15. Incubo 2
16. L'attesa 3
17. Solitude 2
18. Incubo 3
19. Masquerade 2
20. Incubo 4
21. L'attesa 4
22. Incubo 5
23. Masquerade Jingle
24. L'attesa 5
25. Incubo 6
26. L'attesa 6
27. Incubo 7
28. Sustain 3
29. Incubo 8
30. Solitude 3
31. Una notte pericolosa 2
32. Incubo 9
33. Agguato 2
34. Incubo 10
35. L'attesa 7
36. Incubo 11


5 comments:

ZombieToaster said...

I just found this blog and i gotta say i love it. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. And strangely enough i found the link on a comicbook forum :P

Eric Weber said...

Oh WOW! Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for this soundtrack for YEARS! Now I don't have to use the DVD to listen to the main "METROPOLIS" theme! Thanks so much for all of the amazing soundtracks you post. You are truly a lifesaver!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Now playing a computer rpg like OBLIVION and MORROWIND will be even more terrifying with this soundtrack playing in dungeons and battle situations. Thank you oh worker of wonders!

John said...

I've been addicted to Masquerade since hearing it on the Cipriani (did I get that right?) CD in NoShame's "Death Walks" boxset. It's great to have the whole score.

B. said...

How do I download this? Seems to re-route now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails