Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where the hell have I been?!


Just wanted to drop in and apologize for the week without any posts. I'm out of town, so to speak, and I don't have any music or anything on the computer where I'm staying so I haven't been able to update. But don't worry, I'm not throwing in the towel or anything, I should be back home tomorrow and I've got a lot of new stuff to put up once I get back. In the meantime, please enjoy this random image I found while looking for something else.

3 comments:

Hatch said...

Some cool stuff here - thanks for posting & enjoy your downtime.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I hope you will keep posting! With blogs shutting down all the time, yours is one I keep visiting frequently.

Anonymous said...

Yeah like the other guy said, blogs having been going these days. Just keep up the good work, and don't sweat missing a weak. Know your shit is appreciated too.

RIP 7 Black Notes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails