Friday, September 21, 2007

Jérôme Coullet - Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois

This is from the underrated French horror film Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois, known under the English title of Deep In The Woods. I personally really enjoy this one. Sure, it's maybe not too terribly original, but it’s an incredibly well shot film, with an excellent, and at times very classy score. Plus it's the only film I can think of that features a mute lesbian character. I mean, I'm sure if you know of an adult video store that specializes in very specific types of fetish videos, then you could probably find something with mute lesbians, but as far as regular films go, I can't think of anything else. Check it out if you haven't already seen it.


1 comment:

colinr said...

Brilliant! I was lukewarm on the film (though loved the gratuitous female nudity and lesbian make-out scene!), but liked the score a lot - I never expected to hear it outside of the film itself. Thank you very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails