Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nicola Piovani - Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero


Greetings...I hope you've all had a less headache filled Saturday than I have. I had to spend all day with a coworker who doesn't seem to understand that just because a radio can go all the way up, doesn't mean it has to. If it sounds like the speakers are going to blow out, that's the radio's way of letting you know that it is in pain and that you should turn it down a bit. Anyway, got that out of my system. I've got some fairly obscure Italian horror film music for everyone today, this is Nicola Piovani's score from the 1974 Francesco Barilli film Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero (The Perfume of the Lady in Black). I'm trying to get back into more frequent music posting here, kinda plan on keeping the Morgue more music/MST3K/comic themed and throwing the more random stuff over on Space Bastard!, along with the movie posters and everything. Well, I guess I can't really say "everything" yet, there are only 4 posts so far, but I'm getting there. Tell your friends.

Mimsy (02:50)
Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero (02:13)
Silvia (02:40)
Silvia's Nightmare (01:57)
Mimsy (03:30)
Rondò K371 (W.A. Mozart) (03:26)
Scaring Little Girl (05:04)
Il Profumo Della Signora In Nero (02:11)
Mimsy End (01:55)

Download

One more thing, if the person who requested the reup of Richard Band's House on Sorority Row score happens to read this, check back later on and I'll have it back up.

7 comments:

M@rc said...

I just watched this movie the other day! Wonderful score, thanks!

Anonymous said...

sweet

brian said...

Thanks for this!

eda-88 said...

Many thanks!

eda-88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am searching the whole internet for music of Piovani and this disc is only in here. Congratulations for the music you upload. Keep going

Siania Pain said...

Hey! Looking like mad for this soundtrack, love the film. None of the links worked! May it be possible to reupload? Thanks! Sian

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails