Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pity the Fool's

Just stopping in to say Happy April Fool's Day, if that's even a day you're supposed to say "happy" before. A day best spent not going to any sites on the internet due to the massive amount of fake news stories and other lame tricks played on people by their favorite sites. For example, one of my favorite torrent sites has intentionally made the screen a bunch of garish, horrible blinding colors - you can't even read anything on there. That's not funny. Because of this I'm starting a boycott on any kind of internet April Fool's jokes, so you guys will not have any fake "I'm shutting down the site" type things today. But I will have some comics up once I get home from work tonight, so be sure to check back soon. Maybe a slightly pre-Wednesday Warren Wednesday. Also, while I'm here I wanted to say sorry for missing last Wednesday, packing is a pretty terrible, time consuming chore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, the colours on the site are a pain in the arse. Won't bother looking for any new films there tonight.

Becca said...

Thank you so much for not succombing to April Fools Fever! April fool jokes are just so lame! I wish more folks would take your example!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I hope you are well. I was concerned that a problem arose because I set my computer clock by Warren Wednesday.
Please take a vaction if all this blogstuff gets to wear you out. I ,of course will be happy to know you are doing well and are rested. Vince

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails