Monday, July 28, 2008

Big Lots 2 : The Reckoning

I've been to Big Lots a couple of times since my last posting and thought I'd show my latest finds. Sure all of these were mentioned in the big list on the last post, but it looks much cooler when you can see a giant stack of savings instead of just reading about it.

I think that most of the stores have just restocked the HBO titles, so now is a good time to check if you're looking for any of the TV series like Lucky Louie or Arliss.

MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price) : $454.43
BLRP (Big Lots Retail Price) : $63.00

4 comments:

Digital Mom said...

stop tempting me to spend money !

Digital Mom said...

ok i spent money but just under $20 (incredibly all of my purchases were the multi-disc sets)

phelpster said...

I like to think I'm tempting you to save money:) Good job staying under $20, it's tough for me to do that. And now I hear that stuff like the Rocky Boxset, and some Woody Allen boxsets are starting to show up there. Not for $3, but still really cheap, like in the $10-15 range. I'm afraid to check...

Anonymous said...

I love to check out the movies at Big Lots. They have some of the best, and really good prices.

seiyalover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails