Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Night of the Living.....Jews?


Night of the Living Jews is a short (20 Min. or so) zombie comedy that was made in 2007. I have no idea how I hadn't heard of it before now - I must be slipping in my old age. I know a lot of people are probably sick of the low budget funny zombie film, but I personally can't seem to get enough. I haven't watched it NOTLJ yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It looks like it should be rather entertaining, and there is even some pretty striking imagery on display for good measure.


Here's the official synopsis from the Heeb Magazine site:

"On the first night of Passover the residents of a remote Jewish bungalow colony are turned into flesh-eating zombies by matzo with a dark history. In the hunt for human flesh these Hasidic zombies descend on an unsuspecting gentile family in their quiet farmhouse. The loving mother and father and their mischievous son and nubile teenage daughter face an almost certain end until a mysterious stranger miraculously appears to save the day. In Night of the Living Jews you’ll journey through a hellish night of terror, romance and a frighteningly non-kosher diet."

If you're interested in owning a copy, you can pick one up here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails