Friday, January 09, 2009

The Manchester Morgue's Mega NES Rom Pack!

A while back I posted a bunch of Sega Roms, and promised some NES roms would be on the way soon. A combination of forgetfulness and general laziness has prevented me from getting this posted within the "soon" time frame I allotted myself back in October of 2007. But I've finally got a pretty respectable set of NES roms for you guys, waiting to be download at the end of this post. This set includes about 170 games and a couple of Emulators. I haven't checked all the games to make sure they work, but I have checked most of them. I find if a game doesn't work with one Emulator, the other one has a good chance of working. And if not, there are several other Emulation choices out there that you can try out. I planned on testing each game out, but I just kept playing each game I tested for like 10 minutes and that really starts to add up and cut into your "doing shit that actually needs to be done" time.

Since I don't feel like typing all of them out, here's a list of some of the highlights. And a few that totally suck. Bill and Ted, I'm talking to you.

Abadox
The Addams Family
Adventure Island
American Gladiators
Astyanax
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes
Back To The Future 1-3
Batman
Beetlejuice
Bill and Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure
BlasterMaster
A Boy and His Blob
Captain America
Caveman Games
Clash At Demonhead
Contra (4 different ones)
Darkman
Die Hard
Dracs Night Out
Faxanadu
Frankenstein
Friday the 13th
Ghoul School
Godzilla
Golgo13
Gremlins 2
Home Alone
Hudson Hawk
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (cool game, actually)
Jaws
Journey To Silius
Kid Icarus
Lethal Weapon
Little League Baseball (best baseball game ever?)
Mad Max
Maniac Mansion
Mario Bros. (a bunch of these)
Megaman 1-6
Metroid
Mike Tysons Punch Out
Nightmare on Elm Street
Ninja Gaiden 1-3
Paperboy
Predator
Punisher
Rampage
Remote Control
River City Ransom
Robocop 1-3
Splatterhous
Swamp Thing
T and C Surf Design
Toxic Crusaders
Yo! Noid (yes, really)

Experience The Ultimate in Video Entertainment (Circa 1985)


How cool would it have been if they kept the original Japanese Famicom design before unleashing the system (as the NES) on the rest of the world?

3 comments:

KennyG1971 said...

Yeah I think they do invite only,so I can't get a log in on demonoid.

Cool deal on the NES games.I found a few sites that I was going to get my full library back (lost it when my last computer fried.

Anonymous said...

how to download?!?!?!?! PLZ

Archaznable said...

those Game Arcade list are games that I play during my childhood

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails