Friday, March 08, 2013

The Most Terrifying Website You Will Ever Experience



New Evil Dead website up for those of you interested. Initially I wasn't too excited for this one, but I saw the trailer during Texas Chainsaw and it kinda sold me. It looks gnarly and gruesome, and having heard Raimi and Campbell's praise for it certainly doesn't hurt. I'll be checking this one out for sure. I am however avoiding this site myself as I don't want to spoil the movie. I've seen enough to get me interested, I don't like to see too much of a movie until I'm in the theater ready to see it all.

I also have to say, I really like the new logo. I might need a shirt with that on it. If the movie ends up sucking I can just say it's a shirt for the thrash band.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails