Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bleeding Skull!: A 1980s Trash-Horror Odyssey - The Book Coming September 5th


At long last the Bleeding Skull! book (based on the website Bleeding Skull! by Joseph A. Ziemba) has a release date. The book, officially titled Bleeding Skull!: A 1980s Trash-Horror Odyssey is set to come out September 5th. You can preorder it now from Amazon. I don't think I've been this excited about a book since.... ever, I've already put in my order.

Bleeding Skull is one of my absolute favorite sites, and their unconventional writing style has been one of my inspirations in my own writing. Of course, their writing is amazing and hilarious where mine could still use a lot of work, but they're an inspiration nonetheless. Also, without Bleeding Skull I might never have seen Ogroff the Mad Mutilator, simultaneously the best and worst movie I've ever experienced.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails