Sunday, April 14, 2013

Monster Squad "Monster Busters" Hardbox LE DVD from X-Rated Kult


Here's a cool German Monster Squad DVD that's just come out from X-Rated Kult under the alternate title of Monster Busters - which is what the film is known as in Germany. I think I kind of like Monster Busters as a title. Sure, it's more awkward as a title, but I think it works better for the movie. I always thought Monster Squad should've referred to Dracula and his Frankenstein/Mummy/Gillman/Wolfman team since they are technically a "squad" of "monsters", but it doesn't, the kids call themselves the Monster Squad. But the kids band together to kill or "bust" the monsters, and since the kids are the focal point of the movie Monster Busters is a more accurate title.

I'm always a sucker for these kinds of releases, I had to hold my right hand back to stop myself from clicking the place order button since I've ordered too much crap in the past couple weeks. Decent price on this actually, $20 over at Diabolik. Things like this are usually way more expensive in my experience.

Details:
Format: DVD
Region/TV Standard: Region 2/PAL
Language: English, German
Running Time: 79 mins
Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1 Anamorphic
Case Type: Large Hardbox

Extra Features: German Trailer
UK Trailer
Teaser
TV Spot
Outtakes & Bonus Scene

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails