Friday, April 19, 2013

Zombieland Series Pilot - Watch it Now

Amazon has put up their pilot of the potential Zombieland series, you can catch all 28 minutes of it here. If you enjoy it and want to see more episodes made be sure to leave feedback.

I for one really enjoyed Zombieland back in 2009. It's not a movie with a lot of replay value for me, but I do think it's a fun movie with great performances from Woody and Jesse. I'm going to watch this pilot because it was directed by Eli Craig (who also did Tucker and Dale vs. Evil), but I don't know if a series needs to be made, especially now and especially not without any Zombieland cast members. Zombies are hugely popular right now, so I guess it does make sense to make another show about them, but speaking as a big zombie fan this current pop culture obsession of all things zombie has made me absolutely sick of them. I think we need like a two-year moratorium on all zombie related media. Fucking zombies.

Fun fact: I'm possibly the only person who likes both Jesse Eisenberg and Michael Cera, and can tell the difference between the two.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails