Thursday, May 02, 2013

Manchester Morgue Gets Facebooked - About 5 Years Late


After running this site for like 6 years, I've finally gotten a Facebook page set up because I think I was the only person in the world with a site without a corresponding Facebook/Twitter account. Now, I think Twitter is stupid, the phrase "tweet" annoys me to no end (I feel like punching myself having even written it), and my rambling writing style wouldn't work out well with a 140 character limit, so I won't be doing that, but I think by law I have to have one or the other, so Facebook it is. 

Head over to like us, or if not you can at least marvel at a website related Facebook page with a hilariously low Like count. Currently at just 1 (myself) so far, the saddest world record ever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails