Friday, May 17, 2013

Scorpion Releasing Releases Blu-ray Lineup

Taken from Scorpion's (the DVD label, not the band) Facebook:


"So, if all goes well, we have not one, but 4 BluRay titles coming out from late July to end of August. Not too bad for a Indie label! Yes we are now going full on with BluRay releases, with anywhere from 2 to 3, maybe even 4 BluRay releases a month!

July 23rd
TOWER OF EVIL

August 6th
TOMBOY

August 13th
THE UNSEEN

August 20th
MY TUTOR

And maybe another one for August 27th! Releasing titles on BluRay is a major risk, so please support my BluRay releases whenever you can. Thanks!"


A nice mix of horror and comedy releases line up. I've already got The Unseen Code Red DVD - decent enough movie, a one-timer in my opinion though, so I don't think I'll upgrade there, but I'm in for Tower of Evil and probably My Tutor.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails