Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Preorder Maniac For Only $10.96

Franck Khalfoun's Maniac has been getting pretty much universal praise allover the internet - from those who weren't appalled by the level of violence, that is. Cover art and specs are both yet to be announced, but I thought some of you would be interested to know that Amazon currently has the Blu-ray up for preorder at the amazingly low price of $10.96 with an October 15th release date. I'd put in your order now to lock in the price because it will surely jump back up in the $20 range come October 15th.

On a side note - Franck Khalfoun's name might just be the most difficult name to type that I've ever come across. I've misspelled this dude's name about 15 different ways in the 3 or 4 Maniac posts I've done. Franc Kalhoun, Frank Kalhoun, Franck Kalfhoun...it's a very easy name to make a typo on - I recommend he change his name to Frank Kalhoun to make it easier for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails