Friday, July 26, 2013

That Guy's Going Home In A Body Bag


Scream Factory has released the cover art for their upcoming November release of Body Bags. I'm actually not too familiar with this one. I know I've seen a minute or two of the Hair segment with Stacy Keach growing an absurd amount of hair (wasn't that the plot of a Married With Children episode?) but I don't think I've ever seen Body Bags. It's like I turned the movie on halfway through without knowing what it was, saw Stacy Keach with really long hair, said "what in the fuck is going on here?" then changed the channel a minute later to try find something without Stacy Keach wearing hair extensions. From the reviews I've just read it seems like a pretty so-so movie, but I'm still excited to actually see the movie in full this November.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails