Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Witchboard 2: The Devil's Doorway From Olive Films October 15th

Olive has just announced Witchboard 2 for an October 15th release. This is their second Ami Dolenz movie from 1993 that they've released this year, the first being Ticks which came out back in January. If Olive wants to keep putting out Ami Dolenz stuff from the early 90's, might I suggest Miracle Beach? I'd love to see that one get a proper release. Of course, I could just watch this instead.


• AUDIO COMMENTARY with writer and director KEVIN S. TENNEY
• BEHIND-THE-SCENES FEATURETTE – Includes interviews with AMI DOLENZ,
LARAINE NEWMAN, TIMOTHY GIBBS, JULIE MICHAELS, KEVIN S. TENNEY
• Two Deleted Scenes
• Two Home Video Trailers
• Three TV Spots
 
They've put out a lot of stuff, but I've yet to check out an Olive release. Their roster features several movies I'd like to buy, but that I'm just not willing to drop $25 for. Night of the Demons 2 and Ticks are both great fun, but not $25 fun. Definitely plan on grabbing them if Amazon ever does an Olive sale in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails