Friday, October 04, 2013

Harvey Dent is Frankenstein - I, Frankenstein Trailer Debut

A trailer for the upcoming Frankenstein film I, Frankenstein has hit the internet and I've gotta say, eh. From the producers of Underworld comes another Underworld movie, only this time instead of werewolves fighting an incredibly hot vampire, there's a Kung Fu Frankenstein (Crap, that's a hell of a band name).

It doesn't look unwatchable, but it definitely doesn't look like one to run out to the theater for. I will say that I am happy to see the highly boneriffic Yvonne Strahovski in a higher profile film like this. I really enjoyed her work on NBC's Chuck, and not just because of her physical appearance, I do actually think she's a solid actress so I'm happy to see her appearing in some bigger films like this.

Enough rambling though, check out the trailer below:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails