Monday, October 30, 2017

Free Halloween EP From Kevin Hufnagel (Dysrhythmia / Gorguts)

With Halloween only 4 hours away, I've stumbled upon a free Halloween EP from Kevin Hufnagel of Dysrhythmia (and the last two Gorguts albums) that some of you should enjoy. Kevin covers themes from two Horror classics and the world's creepiest real-life mystery show that is not a news broadcast. Listen here, or click the link to find a Name Your Price download button. $0.00 is technically a price, but maybe throw the guy a buck or two if you enjoy it.


Speaking of Unsolved Mysteries, I've been watching it on Amazon Prime a lot lately. Robert Stack was one spooky bastard, that dude used to really give me the willies when I was younger. Still does, but I think I was legitimately frightened by him when I a kid. But then, I was frightened by a lot of weird stuff as a kid - that Deee-Lite 'Grove is in the Heart' music video used to scare the absolute hell out of me and I have no idea why. I was a weird kid.

Anyone else hate when the show features the "long lost relative" stories? I didn't remember there being many of them, but it turns out I was incorrect. It seems like 25% of the mysteries involve some old guy who was orphaned 90 years ago finally reuniting with his sister a week before they both die of old age. I mean, that's nice and all (the reuniting, not my geriatric death joke), but I watch this show for creepy weird stories, not sappy Hallmark Channel nonsense like that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails