Wednesday, March 19, 2008

EERIE - Don't Pick Up These Magazines....





Okay, here is the latest set of EERIE. This set includes #100, 101, 102, 105, 106, 108, and 113. I have #110, but that was already posted in the very first EERIE post, so I didn't want to double up for those of you who already have that one. I've actually only got about 2 more posts worth of EERIE left in my collection, so this set and the next two will have a lot of missing issues. Sorry about that, but I'm on the lookout for any remaining issues that I haven't posted. I do have a good deal of CREEPY still left to post, so Warren Wednesdays will still around for a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like all these Warren issues.
Thanks Vince

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the tireless scanning. I know what kind of pain it can become.

athun said...

Thanks a lot Vince, I'd like to know if you have "blazing combat" magazines from Warren too. There are only 4 issues from 1964 to 1965. Probably the best war comics ever written and drawn. I found them in freecomicbooks but the links are dead

Tim said...

Nice art and climatics :)

good work

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails