Thursday, March 07, 2013

Full Moon Presents Ooga Booga

 

World Wide Premiere of OOGA BOOGA is March 12th! Only at GrindhouseFlix.com
Spread the word! Invite your friends to the Ooga Booga Facebook event. The latest Ooga Booga news will be posted HERE 

You'll be able to stream it instantly for only $1.99  or Buy a digital copy for $7.99

OR SUBSCRIBE to GrindhouseFlix and watch as many films as you want, whenever you want, for only $4.99/month.






This is the latest from Charles "DUUUDDDEEESSS!" Band and Full Moon Pictures. First of all, Trilogy of Terror called, they want their Zuni hunting fetish doll and Karen Black back. Second, isn't this racist? I mean, I don't find it all that offensive, but I'm sure that's going to piss someone off. I'm not too big on Full Moon but I might check this out eventually for the hell of it, but only if I can see it for free.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails