Wednesday, August 08, 2007

No One 17 And Under Admitted to this blog


I was over on DVD Trash (a very cool site you guys should check out) and came across a site where you can have your blog rated. The Manchester Morgue was given the dreaded NC-17 rating for 15 counts of the word "death" and 7 counts of the word "ass". Click on the picture below for all the gory details of the language responsible for me receiving the dreaded NC-17 rating. Also, if you happen to be 17 or under I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

While I'm here I thought I'd mention that this marks the 400th post on the site. I'm very happy that I've made it this far and here's hoping I've got a bunch of hundred posts left to make. Yes, "bunch of hundred", new phrase I'm trying out, let me know what you think. Feel free to use it often in social situations.

5 comments:

Alex said...

Well, look on the bright side?
As kids we use to sneak into theatres with ratings like this :)
It should draw a lot of attention!

Have a great day!
Alex

Anonymous said...

Can't believe my blog only warrants a PG rating, gonna have to amp up the obscenities!!

Unknown said...

usually check your rss feed, but i had to come by and say i love "bunch of hundred". it has a definite "something". i'll try it out myself. bunch of hundred.....yep. good.

Anonymous said...

KIDS 11 TO 15 HAVE MORE SEX THAT MARRIED PEOPLE.
IN 1982 BRONX NEW YORK THE POLICE HAD TO BREAK UP THE SEX PARTIES THE BLACK YOUTHS WERE HAVING. THERE AGES STARTED AT 12 YEARS OLD AND THAT WAS THE BOYS.
NEED MORE PROOF.. WE NOW HAVE THE MAUREY POVICH SHOW AS MORE PROOF.
SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS SHIFT KEY IS OUT HAVING SEX.

Alex said...

I think the only reason young adults have developed such a notorious reputation for premarital sex now is because people were'nt watching the rest of us that close back then ;)
I remember drive in's, makeout point, the dark corners and balcony's of old theatre's being active love nests :)

Face it guys, we weren't any better, we were just better about not getting caught!

All my best
Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails