Wednesday, January 02, 2008

CREEPY - Ring in the New Year With the First and Best in Illustrated Horror!




Well, it's 2008, and what better way to celebrate (a day or two late) with some more Creepy? I've got 7 new issues today, issue #43, #44, #45, #46, #47, #48 and #49. You may have noticed that I'm getting these up pretty early this time, it's only been Wednesday for a few hours, but I couldn't sleep so I had two options - Lay there like an idiot staring at the ceiling, or find something productive to do. So I chose this.

Split over 4 parts on Sharebee. You need all 4 parts to read the issues. Credit goes out to those who took the time to scan these in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its changing my life!

Anonymous said...

Just a super wonderful post!!!!
Although I'm sorry you are losing sleep.
Vince

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I love this comics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails