I found this the other day and felt it was ridiculous enough to share. This is Star Comics' (an imprint of Marvel) short-lived series based on the short-lived cartoon Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos. The 4 issues that complete the series credit Jo Duffy and Steve Ditko with the writing and art (respectively) but come on, we all know Chuck made these damn things himself. Every page some sort self-congratulatory "Man, Chuck Norris is one bad dude!" "Yeah, and what an ass!" dialog. And look at the size of his name compared to the Karate Kommandos in the title. He clearly doesn't fully respect his associates in this little Karate Force he has assembled.
Things to watch for:
- Self-congratulatory "Man, Chuck Norris is one bad dude!" "Yeah, and what an ass!" dialog
- The rarely used contraction "Chuck'll"
- Ninja One calling Master Ninja
- A classroom full of boys with man crushes on Chuck Norris
- A "SUPER NINJA" who doesn't know what Nunchucks are
- Awkwardly drawn cats
- Sumo Wrestler in wetsuit
- Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus Vengeance,
- Adolescent homosexual crushes based on a shared spelling expertise.
For more Chuck fun, check out the Flash game Chuck Norris Attack of the Massacre Ninjas