Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yummy Mummy & Fruit Brute Rise From The Grave


In cereal news yesterday (there's a sentence I can't imagine writing twice in my lifetime) General Mills  announced that this Halloween instead of the usual 3 monster cereals we usually see, we'll be getting 5 this year. That's right, they've decided to revive Yummy Mummy and Fruit Brute (now Frute Brute) for the first time in over 20 years (31 years actually for Fruit Brute, which ceased production way back in 1982).

I never got a chance to try either of them (although I was 11 when Yummy Mummy was taken off the market, I've never actually seen a box before). The monster cereals should be popping up in stores any day now, and I being the bearded weirdo that I am will be grabbing the whole set the second I see them.

For more info, take a look at the official General Mills blog. And here's a look at your complete 2013 Monster Cereal roster:

2 comments:

DrunkethWizerd said...

It's about f'n time! Buy them... I shall.

Anonymous said...

holy suger coated shit bites!!! im fuckin there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails