Saturday, January 02, 2010

Gama Bomb - Tales From The Grave In Space



I hope everyone out there had fun over Christmas/New Years. I'm sure some of you have noticed that I took a bit of a hiatus from posting here. No reason, I wasn't out of town, and I'm not a big celebrator of holidays or anything, Winter just seems to screw up my system and makes me extra lazy.

I'm going to upload some stuff to post later today, but until then, why not check out Gama Bomb's latest album Tales From The Grave In Space, which Earache is offering up absolutely for free. Gama Bomb is a British band that play a raunchy brand of thrash, with a sense of humor and goofy ass song titles like Mussolini Mosh and Mummy Invasion.

Just click the link and enter an email address. You can use whatever your junk email address is, once you enter the address a Rapidshare link pops up, so you don't have to worry about waiting for a link to show up in your email.

And for no reason, a shot of Gama Bomb being sample with the resource hogging Zune software:
Try and count the number of the albums shown that are in your own collection.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails