Monday, July 01, 2013

House Of Wax 3D Blu-ray October 1st

And yet another October Horror release from Warner. A 3D Blu-ray release of Vincent Price's House of Wax is set to release October 1st. I'm a bit ashamed to say I've never seen the original film before, only the mediocre Elisha Cuthbert remake. I don't have a 3D capable TV, but I'll most likely pick this one up once the price drops a bit. Of course I'm still waiting for last year's Little Shop Of Horrors release to drop below $25, so I may be waiting a bit on House of Wax. Still very excited about this release though, check out the sell sheet below:


Special Features
  • House of Wax: Unlike Anything You've Ever Seen Before featurette (NEW)
  • Audio commentary
  • Newsreel
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Mystery of the Wax Museum 1933 feature film
  • No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails