Saturday, July 21, 2007

Get Simpsonized

Ever wanted to see what you'd look like if you were born a Simpson? Now is your chance, click on this link to get Simpsonized. You upload your picture and you can add facial hair, and pick a hairstyle and all that crap. It's kinda silly, but like most things you find on the internet it's an amusing enough way to kill a few minutes. Be warned, you have to see that scary ass Burger King guy for a minute when you first click on the link. Here's me, or as close as I could get (which is not very close):

They're doing a great job advertising the hell out of The Simpsons Movie with stuff like this and the 7-11/Kwik-E-Mart thing complete with real Krusty-O's and Buzz Cola. By the way, the Buzz Cola is really quite disgusting. Kinda tastes like a mix of Jolt and that pink bubble gum flavored medicine you used to get when you were a kid. I drank one and decided the rest would be better randomly located on my shelf, and not in my stomach. Like this one for example:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting simpsonizer! I've had fun with it. As you say, it's debatable how well the likenesses are but it's pretty cool nonetheless: Probably the closest I ever get to see myself in the Simpsons universe.

Anonymous said...

How long does the damn thing take? It's been loading for 15 minutes!

Erick said...

I "Simpsonized" me and my family. You can check it out on my blog --

Wonderful Wonderblog

Anonymous said...

yeah.. its taking so long..
welL its cool tho
haha

phelpster said...

The first time I tried it, it took over 10 minutes, and it turned me into a woman. I tried it on IE later on and it was very quick. Not sure why that is though.

Erick - You guys all make for fine Springfieldians. You should write to the show and demand to be put on the show. You could be the neighbors on the other side of the Simpsons (who don't seem to exist), The Monsteramas.

Hjalmar Poelzig said...

I posted on Erick's blog that I've tried this damned thing with two dozen different photos and NONE of them worked! Any ideas as to why this frickin' thing isn't working for me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails