Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy 200,000


Just wanted to drop in really quickly to mention that the site just reached the 200,000 visits mark, 11 Months and 11 Days after I first started it up. Thanks a lot to everyone who regularly visits The Morgue, couldn't have done it without you! Well, I don't know, maybe I could've eventually, but it would've taken much, much longer without you guys. So many high fives to all of you. Oddly, I've gotten about 200 more visitors today than I do on average because of my Simpsonize post the other day. I checked the referrals with my site meter and people keep getting directed here to find the link the Simpsonize themselves. So a little tiny bit of thanks to The Simpsons and Burger King as well.

2 comments:

John said...

Congratulations! The Morgue has consistently been my favorite soundtrack blog on the web, and for the amount of amazing music (and episodes of Mystery Science Theater) I've gotten from you I shall forever be in your debt. Here's to many more months (and hopefully years) of great blogging!

Jon Anders Klausen said...

happy 200k! great blog you have here, keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails