Monday, April 20, 2009

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes: The Animated Series


After the success (?) of Killer Tomatoes Strike Back! – the second sequel in John Debello’s Killer Tomato series – John, acting as producer, set out to give the children of the world something they didn't even know they had always wanted. That something? Attack of the Killer Tomatoes in animated form.

AOTKT:TAS features the voice talent of Tomatoes regular John Astin and also Maurice LaMarche who you'll probably instantly reocognize as Chief Quimby from Inspector Gadget (Along with about 200 other things).

Below you will find links for 5 episodes of the animated series. The first two files are up on Rapidshare, the other three are on Megaupload. I tried putting all on Rapid, but I was having trouble uploading today, so I just used Mega. Let me know if the MegaUpload files don't work - I uploaded all 3 in about 5 minutes. I haven't used them in a while, but I certainly don't remember upload speeds anywhere near that fast. They also give you the option of just watching the episode directly on the site now too, not sure when that started. Anyway, let me know if any of you have trouble with those.

I’ve got most of the episodes, so if anyone wants some more I’m sure I could be swayed into posting more of them. I got these from a very awesome uploader over at MySpleen and I would be remiss if I didn't give them the proper credit for ripping and uploading these files originally.

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 4, 5, &6 Folder


Things to Watch For:
Siskel & Ebert At The Movies: The Animated Series
Mustachioed Tomatoian Dictatorship
Vengeance - A Dish Best Served Diced
The Ketchup/Catsup debate reaches it's boiling point
Start of Episode 4 - A 4 second B.C. Cartoon?

5 comments:

KennyG1971 said...

Chek your RS account.I recently found out there is a 10,000 files limit and that might be the problem

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that this also spawned a NES game for some reason.

http://www.mobygames.com/game/nes/attack-of-the-killer-tomatoes

Anonymous said...

I'd love the rest of the episodes. I found some of them on Youtube. Oh and episode six has some odd blue through it, does your copy have that? Anyhow such a cute series I loved when I was younger.

Anonymous said...

I would love to have all of the episodes you have of this series if you can post them.

Anonymous said...

Would you be willing to put the episodes onto a DVD for some money? I've been looking for the series on DVD online. But haven't seen any except on Ioffer. Which it states most the episodes have subtitles which can't be removed. Also ripping them from youtube is okay (I've done it with a few episodes) But once I put them on a DVD and play it on my TV. It's pretty blurry/smudgy. Email me @ jawdropperrecords@hotmail.com if you'd be interested in doing that? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails