Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hot sauce not to be used as a sexual lubricant

I was just about to sit down with some chili, in my opinion, when done properly, chili is the best food ever made. Next to lasagna, of course. So I grabbed some hot sauce, this time I went with Hard Times Cafe brand because my trusty Tabasco was out of reach and I found this little warning label quite amusing:

"Warning: If you're messy and get this sauce on your hands don't stick your finger in your eyes, nose or touch private parts without washing your hands first."

This, I believe, marks the first time I've ever seen human genitalia referenced on a food item. Who says "private parts"? Whose grandmother wrote this label? I don't know, I'm probably the only one immature enough to giggle about something this dumb, but this is one of the oddest labels I've ever seen. I'm sure they were trying to be cute while being educational, but this is just weird.

There's some music coming soon, I just had to share that label with someone.

7 comments:

Covereds Place said...

hhaahahahahaha

i see it all happening lol

Anonymous said...

Anyone stupid enough to think hot sauce goes great with their bits 'n' pieces probably can't read, so those folks just wasted the effort.

Owepar said...

That's utterly bizarre, but since their site is "www.hardtimes.com," I guess that sorta sums it up!

Kitsune Sniper said...

Um...

http://shigatake.web.infoseek.co.jp/gallery/world/st_02e.jpg

Totally worksafe. Really.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the main comment page, so i just picked a comment section. I am looking for "lets buzz" and "hell's Cafe" from Slumber Party massacre II. Can you help?

phelpster said...

MrsVandenberg - Give me a day or so and I might be able to help you out. I might be posting the whole soundtrack if I get permission from the site I got my copy of the soundtrack from. Not 100% if he'll be okay with it or not, but I'll let you know if he is.

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh...I just had an unusual experience with jalapeno oil. To make a long story short... My husband was chopping some jalapenos, thought he washed his hands well enough...we went down to the bedroom about an hour later...he digitally, um, did me and POOF, my parts felt on FIRE!!! ROFLMAO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails