Friday, February 15, 2013

As you can see from the last bunch of posts, I'm taking this site in a different direction. I still plan to post old posters and cool shit like that, but I'm going to be doing reviews of some of the obscure horror stuff I watch, some DVD/Blu-Ray stuff too like the upcoming Vinegar Syndrome and Shout Factory releases. However, the file sharing is pretty much done for (except maybe an occasional compilation, sorry to the guy who really wanted a Halloween comp this past year, I screwed the pooch on that one). With sharing being harder these days with the rapid deleting of files, plus a good 90% of my links dead anyway I figured it was time for a change.

Not sure if I should mention this, but the main thing that killed this site for the last couple of years was me being threatened to be sued. My job mostly consists of listening to death metal while assmebling grills and patio furniture, not exactly raking in the kind of dough to afford to be sued. I'm not mentioning the soundtrack that got me in trouble but I definitely thought "Wow, this is the one that somebody freaks out on me for?"

I'm working on bettering my writing. I went through most of my old posts, and yikes, I wrote some okay stuff, but I wrote some truly amateur hour crap in the earlier posts. Some of that stuff was written like English wasn't my first language. I'm also working on lowering my typo count. I still haven't mastered laptop typing, reading through some old posts the typo count was staggering. Anyway, just wanted to mention this to anyone still checking this site out.

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Welcome back,

You've pointed me to some pretty interesting stuff in the past, so I gladly keep following you.
Thanks,
(from The Netherlands)
R.

phelpster said...

Great, it's good to know I've still got people who will stick around. Thanks for posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails