Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Friday the 13th: The Game: The Action Figure from NECA

Here's something ridiculously cool I found over at Figures.com. NECA is set to release a Comic Con Exclusive action figure based on Jason from the highly inaccurate (zombies? children killing?) and infuriatingly difficult Friday the 13th NES game.


I was a horror fan first and a Nintendo owner second so Friday the 13th was the first Nintendo game I ever owned - excluding the Super Mario/Duck Hunt that came with the system. Friday the 13th was also the first game to ever make me so angry that I threw a controller across the room, which is not a good thing to do when the controller has a wire that is plugged into a console. This is why I don't play video games, I'm not good at them so my rage always ends up outweighing any fun I might be having playing the game. Still, I'd love to pick one of these up, unfortunately I'm thousands of miles from San Diego, so I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon.

1 comment:

J.R. said...

Man i played the hell out of that game. i still have my copy but i remember beating it and continue playing and it would get harder and harder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails