Tuesday, May 28, 2013

World War Zzzzz Gets Another Boring Poster


I've only seen 4 movies theatrically this year (Texas Chainsaw, Evil Dead, Star Trek and Warm Bodies) and I've seen the trailer for this thing Every. Single. Time. I saw Chainsaw back at the front end of January, this trailer has been playing for what, like 6 months? I really enjoyed director Marc Forster's Stranger Than Fiction, so I hate to trash his work, but everything I've seen from this movie has left with no emotions at all, good or bad, unless you count "eh" as an emotion. As a horror fan it's kind of weird seeing a trailer for a zombie movie and just feeling nothing. Anyone out there looking forward to this?


2 comments:

DrunkethWizerd said...

Same here. Total flatline whenever Z happens.

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Loved the book, movie looks lousy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails