Wednesday, December 19, 2007

CREEPY - First and Best in Illustrated Horror





Getting this up here pretty late tonight, but here it is, the latest set of Creepy. This set includes 6 issues, #37, #38, #39, #40, #41, and #42. I wanted to put 8 up, but these ones are rather big and it was nearing 500 MB, so I wanted to keep it below 300. Once again I've tried getting these up on Sharebee, but the site just would not cooperate with me, so RS will have to do. You need all three parts to view the issues, and I want to give credit to the original scanners of these issues.

1 2 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much!
A fan from germany.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to me courtesy of you.
More Eerie thrills for the hoildays and beyond.
Thank You my friend. Vince

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails