Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Vampirella - Uh, Pick The Winners in the 1979 Warren Awards Spectacular!





As you can see my "use the line from the top of the cover of one of the comics" title method is kinda crapping out lately. EERIE has said "Illustrated Pages of Terror and Suspense" for like the last 20 issues, now Vampirella has given me NOTHING useful for the title. Damn space vampire. Anyway, this set includes issue #81, #83 and #85. I think the next set of Vamps I put up might be the last for now since I've only got about 4 or 5 issues left. I do have a few Spanish issues and a lot of the stuff Harris recently put out, but not many Warren issues left, sadly. I will seek out more though so hopefully I can find more to put up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Vampirella art work by Gonzales. He was a master. She never looked lovelier than under his pen.
Theses issues are so important for me. I am privilaged to see them. Many thanks to you. Vince

ballard7 said...

Your scans are great! Is it possible to order all of the V/C/E scans on DVDs from you for a fee? Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails