Friday, June 07, 2013

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie on Blu-ray This September???

I don't mean to get anyone excited as I've not heard anything official about this yet, but I stumbled upon this listing over at the HorrorDVDs forum. Is MST3K: The Movie coming to Blu-ray September 3rd from Shout! Factory? Here's hoping this is true. I'm also very hopeful for a commentary, though a commentary played over people talking over a movie with people talking might be too complicated a thing for the human mind to handle.



Here's an extra I think I would've been really cool for MST DVDs, do a trivia track for the episodes. I'm sure you've come across one of these before, it works just like a subtitle track, but instead it shows you a lot of trivia about the thing you're watching. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I think this would be great for MST episodes, something new to check out when you're watching an episode for the 5th time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails