Sunday, June 02, 2013

Terrible Slasher Movie Insult of the Week - Part 1


I've heard some terrible insults in my time, but there are few sources of terrible insults greater than the Slasher film. This is the first in a series of possibly a couple of posts dedicated to some of these terrible insults. 

The Movie: Friday the 13th Part IV: The Final Chapter
The Actor/Actress: Lisa Freeman 
The Terrible Slasher Movie Insult: "Axl, you are the Super Bowl of self abuse!"
 
I've seen this movie probably 10 times, I still have no idea what the hell this insult means. Frankly, after uttering a sentence that stupid, I think she had this coming:


 In fact, this insult is so terrible it's also directly responsible for her death in Savage Streets the following year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails